Friday, May 14, 2010

One Day Before Cleanse

Currently the cleansers (including myself) are on Day 4. Yesterday I started feeling frustrated by the limitations cleansing puts on your palate, and then last night enjoyed a simple flavorful meal and realized I should cook this simply more often. Wasn't that a recent blog post, simple meals? I should really listen to myself. But enough about me, I would like Aaron to continue sharing his experience...so here he is to tell his story.

ONE DAY BEFORE CLEANSE. To be honest I’m fucking terrified. I want to do this, I NEED to do this, but CAN I do this? I can’t remember the last time I went a day without drinking, unless I was bed ridden or hospitalized. I look forward to that drink all day and sometimes, perhaps mistakenly, prefer myself after the first drink or two of the night. As a result, I’m worried how I will be without alcohol. Will people like me? I'm a fan of the sauce. So will I have the willpower to avoid alcohol? And bacon? I hope so.

No comments: