Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 1, photo tag

Day 1 of cleanse (for me) today and needless to say I am very tired and probably not going to go into too much detail (Don't worry for anyone reading about the cleanse here first...plenty of food, protein, carbs, fruits and veggies..don't worry I will feed my baby). I look forward to Day 2 and really stretching my cleanse legs.

I was tagged in a blog taggy game by my friend Madeline, which asked that I post a picture of myself as is, in the moment, no primping, first try, etc. So here they are, one face, one belly, cuz I'm taking pictures for 2 these days:)

5 comments:

Madeline said...

WOW! It's real to me now. You truly are having a baby! I love the picture of you and Chopper too. Thanks. : )

Emily said...

Love that belly! Good work!

natalie said...

Is Chopper doing the cleanse too, he looks a little weird in this photo.
Cute belly!!!!!

Julie said...

CUUUUUTE belly!!!

jamie said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this. I cannot wait to see you!!!! xoxo