Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here we go...

I've found that I really like keeping a blog. However I've decided that if I'm going to keep this going it needs to be relevant to more than just myself and my musings. I was talking about this with Chopper last night and he suggested experimenting with all types of diets for 10 days a piece. And again, just like any time in the past when people would suggest "how about a cleanse" I squirmed. I don't like not being able to eat what I would like to, I don't like restriction. But with that squirming comes clarity, this is then something I must do!! Well there are so many diets to choose from...macrobiotic, raw, candida cleanse (no sugar in any form), high carb, high protein, Gluten free, the Zone, the list goes on and on. Where should I start? To be honest I'm going to have to think about this...even now I don't want to do it. This is however, what I ask people to do everyday. To change what they know, how they eat, and how they look at food. It is of course a more gradual shift, but there's nothing gradual about food allergies, and I've had my gradual time...it's time to step it up! So I will be thinking about this today and choosing my diet tomorrow...oh boy.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I think this is a terrific idea! My husband and I have tried almost every diet out there and I really loved trying them out and seeing how different I felt on each one. Good Luck!